WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the activities of the user on a specific website. The main purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to selected services. Cookies also personalise the services the website offers, facilitating and offering each user information they are or may be interested in, based on their use of the services.
By configuring cookies or accepting the cookies notice, the user is agreeing to the installation of the reported or configured cookies (unless the user has modified the settings of their browser to reject all or certain cookies by default).
Moreover, the website will be able to track all the services requested by the users, in order to be able to provide or offer information adapted to each user’s tastes and preferences.
There are several types of cookies which, according to the Cookies Handbook by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, are grouped in the following way:
- • First-party cookies are those that are managed from the publisher’s terminal or domain. Third-party cookies are not set by the website, but someone other than the owner of the website you are visiting.
- • Session and Persistent Cookies: Session cookies only last as long as your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. In the case of persistent cookies, the data stays on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and lasts for a certain period of time.
- • Strictly necessary / Functional / Performance / Advertising cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are those that control traffic and data communication; Functional cookies are those that help us personalise the website for you by remembering your preferences and settings. Some examples of how we use these cookies are: your browser, language, etc. Performance cookies collect data on user behaviour and allow the creation of a user profile. Finally, advertising cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
For more information about the types and purposes of cookies, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/es
This website uses first and third-party cookies to personalise your browsing experience and improve our services, collecting information on your use of our website.
Tipo de cookie
Propia / de terceros
They are permanent until the session is disconnected or closed. Maximum storage of one year.
Cookies that save data from the session started, closed, etc.
Storage cart item information during 30 days.
It registers the shopping bag data and temporarily saves the products added in one session.
Maximum storage of one year.
It saves the selected language settings.
Maximum storage of one year.
They expire during the session.
It collects information about users’ browsing habits on the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data for statistics. It does not obtain personal data.
When accessing the web, you will be given the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies, or to reject the installation of a certain type of cookie, such as advertising and third-party cookies. Furthermore, you can delete all or some of the stored cookies after each session.
However, the lack of activating cookies may affect the operation of some functions of the website, or prevent obtaining information on user navigation through our website, which will hinder or impede the improvement of the information and content that we publish as well as its presentation.
Generically, you may apply other types of measures on your own device:
- • Activating private browsing so that your system does not store unwanted information on your hard drive.
- • Through the “do not track” function in which your browser requests that the websites you visit do not track your browsing habits.
- • In addition to the above, most browsers inform you of how to avoid accepting new cookies, how to be notified of a new cookie or how to completely disable cookies, offering various functions for this purpose.
However, any action taken to block cookies may affect some, or all, of our website’s features.
At Cool Stripe we are strongly committed to the privacy of our users, so we will adapt or even improve our conditions to the current legislation in favour of protecting our users.
On the other hand, we strive each day to improve our users’ experience, so there may be changes in the structure and functions of this website, which in turn may affect our cookies, which will lead to updating the information given at this point with its subsequent modification.